Friday, November 6, 2015

Photograph


Hi!

Today, I'm going to talk about a my favourite photograph. 



There are many photos that I like, but one of my favorites is with my schoolmates. This photo was taken in September, 2010 after the last activity that we did as course. The activity of Fiestas Patrias is done every year and on that occasion we danced "pascuense". In the photo appearing almost all those who participated in the show. 

It was very special because in addition to being the last activity of the school in which we participated, this activity was the first in which I participated doing the costumes and contributing with the choreography. I felt very helpful! 

The most important in this photo, is that it makes me remember not only the time that the photograph was taken, but all the nice moments that I lived with my schoolmates. We spent many years together doing a countless amount of things that I remember very fondly.

Until today I have contact with several that appear in the photograph, even some of the considered as part of my family because I have always been with them. 

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe that we are very old?
    Your photo was taken in 2010.
    Soon we will finish the university ( I expect)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Peter Pan!!!
      Young for ever, #oknot! T.T

      Delete
  2. you all look so great in that clothes! :D

    ReplyDelete