Sunday, November 22, 2015

free post 2

Hi!
Today, I'm going to talk about the last movie I watched: The Imitation Game

The Imitation Game was released in 2014. The film is about the mathematician Alan Turing, who along with other experts can decipher the code used by the Nazis to communicate during the second world war.

It is a film with a compelling story that already not only exposes as decrypted the enigma code and the origin of the computers, but also the existing prejudices about homosexuality in that time.

But not only the history stands out, also the performances of those involved, especially of Benedict Cumberbatch (Alan Turing). His performance is complex and highly credible. 


Definitely I love this movie!!! I think is the best i've seen this year (the worst has been "Aloha" perhaps in another post i'll talk about it) because the history, the ambience and the performances are memorable.  And I must admit, ever since I saw the film, every time I do a crossword puzzle i wonder how much it would take Touring.

No comments:

Post a Comment