Friday, December 4, 2015

Summer Plans


Hi!
Today, I'm going to talk about my summer plans


In this summer, I'm going to travel to La Serena. All the years I'm going and i love it!!!. There's nothing like feeling the sea breeze, the sun in the day and the wind in the night. Also, in La Serena are the most important people in my life: my parents and very good friends. Summer is ideal to share with my family and enjoy along with my friends. But, also is a good time for work.

One of the things I always do when I am in La Serena is going to the beach but not only during the daytime, but also in the night. I don't like a lot to get to the discs but there are some parties that are close to the beach that are amazing!. Another thing that I will do, is go to see the sunrise on the beach. It is a beautiful scene!

But as I said, I'd like to work. In the summer, there is enough employment opportunities. I think is the best time to put together a substantial amount of money. And the money is always necessary.

However, for the next summer, I will go to Argentina with my brother. I don't know what I'd do there, but I still have a year to think about it. But I only hope that come January to go to La Serena and enjoy my stay in this beautiful city!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment